
For those who haven't "met" Nadine, you just have to go over to her blog and see what she has done! I stand in awe---she has written her very own BOOK! And not just any book---a romantic suspense novel, and a Christian novel at that!
First, you have to go here to read the first part of the book. Be sure to start from the beginning and work your way to where she leaves you dangling over the precipice..Oh, I just hate it when I am left dangling. I don't dangle well. Especially over precipices...er, precipi...well, you know!
But dangle I have from July until now---thankfully, I had other things to preoccupy my time! Otherwise, I just may have helped Nadine move or something crazy like that, just to ask her relentlessly while I wrapped her breakable items in newspaper: "What happens next?" "Huh?" "Huh?" She may have even asked me to stop helping her pack and told me to go away.
So the point is, GO TO HER BLOG AND ENTER FOR A GIVEAWAY! A FREE COPY! Then read the teasing, taunting chapters she put on her book blog.
Then dangle with me and wonder if you will receive a giveaway copy.
Excuse me while I go leave a comment on her giveaway post and try to schmooze an overnight copy. I just hate dangling...


1 comment:
Steph,
You are too sweet. Thank you for all your kind words. And I would have let you help me pack. It was lots of work and I would have gladly given you the next installment. You would have just had to ask.
Blessings,
Nadine
Post a Comment