Today we are celebrating---big time!
I am so thankful to have Sam in my life.
He's my wonderful man!
And I'm crazy in love with him.
I just wanted to share that with you today. This is as close as I get to shouting from the mountain top. Sam and I are like that couple in the diamond commercial a while back. Remember the one where they are in the European city square? When he shouts, "I LOVE THIS WOMAN!" and then he gives her the rock on a circle? And then she hugs him and whispers, " I love this man!"?
That's us. Except for the European city square. And the rock on a circle. But everything else is like us.

I just wanted to share that with you today. This is as close as I get to shouting from the mountain top. Sam and I are like that couple in the diamond commercial a while back. Remember the one where they are in the European city square? When he shouts, "I LOVE THIS WOMAN!" and then he gives her the rock on a circle? And then she hugs him and whispers, " I love this man!"?
That's us. Except for the European city square. And the rock on a circle. But everything else is like us.



5 comments:
Happy, happy birthday Sam!!!
Love and blessings,
Steph's BFA&F (and yours by marriage! Ha!)
Happy Birthday Sam, belated!
Steph, I love this picture of you and Sam, and I love the story, you are indeed blessed!
I'm way behind in blogging too, it's been so busy in my live, my cyber blog life has suffered...lol. It was good to see your comments, and thanks for the mom support, the whole softball thing is still a mess, but yes she is learning hard lessons, and I'm there to tell her I love her no matter what.
I hope that Sam's Birthday was wonderful. I love the way you love him. You make me smile.
You two make a beautiful couple. It's wonderful to find the love of your life.
Happy Birthday Sam!
Sam says THANK YOU to everyone...
He got a big kick out of the fact that he doesn't know most of you, but you took the time to wish him a happy day.
And to Dawn: Glad to be your friend---even if by marriage!
Post a Comment