It's not for the football.
It's not for the half-time show.
It's for the commercials. And it's ok to admit that.
I found myself running to get more snacks while the game was on, and rushing to get back in front of the TV in time for the commercials!
How about you?
These are the top 3 for me:
PEDIGREE® Super Bowl Commercial 2009 @ Yahoo! Video
Denny's - Free Grand Slam @ Yahoo! Video
Bridgestone - Space @ Yahoo! Video


4 comments:
I have to admit I love watching the game also. I like the ABC shows commercials for Heroes, Chuck. Those made me laugh.
The first commercials that I have seen since the game (we didn't watch). I like the Denny's commercial the best!
Have a great day.
We watch it...
For the snacks.
Surprised? I didn't think so.
Love you!
Hi Steph. I enjoyed reading several of your posts. You are wonderfully interesting and funny. :)
Post a Comment