It was taken by one of my closest friends, T, of her daughter (Bug) and my daughter about 4 years ago. Daughter remembers the moment well...this is her explanation:"We got into Miss T's old dresses and accessories, and were dressed as old, pregnant ladies. I tried so hard not to smile. I bit my cheeks to get this straight face because I wanted to look like a prissy lady."
I love finding old pictures. Especially when the kids are in them.
Old, pregnant ladies?
Hmmm...


2 comments:
Old pictures seem to be the theme this past week for many people. I love the photo though - old pregnant ladies - well that's just too funny.
Hmmm... I'm guessing we must have been "old" when we had our kiddos, right?
Mom and Dad leave Monday mid-morning. Got time for a "catch up" call very soon? I'm MISSING you!!!
Love you! YBFA&F
Post a Comment