
I know it's been FOREVER since I've blogged...life just took on, well, a life of it's own in the last year or so. But now that I am going on a once-in-a-lifetime trip, I just HAVE to share it with more than just my circle of friends that are sick and tired of hearing about it!
I have an almost-forever friend, Suni, who has purchased plane tickets for us to meet in the Mediterranean for a long-overdue girl get-together (as in about 10 years overdue---that's the last time I saw her in person!). She lives in India and has achieved her dream of owning a film company. So we are both going to soak up this time of catching up and relaxing, all while exploring ancient places that I could only have imagined in my dreams.
I have no idea how the internet connection will be where we will be staying, hopping to different countries, but I will do my best to blog and post pictures as we go.
If I can't blog while on my trip, I will certainly post as soon as I get home and fill you in on all the details!
Pray for our safe trip, please! I am nervous and excited at the same time...Can't wait to see my sweet friend and just enjoy the ride (on the plane, the boat, the train...)


3 comments:
Yay! That sounds awesome :) Can't wait to hear all about it!
I am trying ton contain my jealousy! Haha! Of course, the BFF in me is so, so excited for you. Please give Suni my love and a big hug - I think it's been about 10 years since I saw her, too. (Was the visit at your parents' house the last time for you also?) Have a wonderful trip and I can hardly wait to hear all about it when you return. Love you! YBFA&F
That sounds like heaven. I pray for safe travels and loads of fun. Can't wait to hear about your trip.
Post a Comment