Wednesday, June 18, 2008

There must be a first time for everything...My first post!


My sweet Sam has been saying to me--each time I read someone else's blog--"Why don't you start your own blog?"

So here I am. Not sure how this will all go, but I'm willing to try anything once. Well, most anything...

I guess introductions are in order: We are just ordinary folks with an extra-ordinary life. For lots of reasons. Not even sure if I will be able to think of all those reasons in one post. It may just take a few posts to point them out!

Most importantly, we are very blessed by God. We love our life together. We met and married within 5 months. We just knew we were soulmates. We became the Brady Bunch. Kinda. I'll bet Mike and Carol didn't end up in court over custody disputes...

ANYHOW...Here we are, adjusted and learning to look at all the positives in our lives. We are enjoying each other and thankful each day for our home and our time together!

Thanks for reading my first post...I'll try to be as creative as my blogger friends and give you something interesting or entertaining to read. Thanks, Dawn, for being my inspiration! And I know I'll never be able to top PW!

Well, back to reading other blogs. And let the summer fun begin!

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Welcome to blogland!

You know, this does NOT mean that you can stop calling me.

Love you,
YBFA&F

Steph said...

Thank you! You are officially the first comment! (of course...)

And you know I will have to call you for all those juicy stories I can't possibly publish...hee hee!

YBFA&F,
me

Anonymous said...

Hey, Daughter II. Love the picture of you and Sam. Think about you often. Love, Queen Mum II

Anonymous said...

Hi Stephanie!

I just noticed you started blogging. I'm so glad you are so happy in life! Can't believe it has been so many years and you still look the same!!!!

Best wishes,
Michele

Dawn said...

I'm waiting for post #2. Patience never was one of my virtues, you know!

Love you,
YBFA&F