This is what I see right now...I am still awake. I went to bed around midnight.Why can't I sleep??
Oh, yeah.
I'll bet it has something to do with this:

And what I ordered at this:

And what I sipped while I sat at this:
From eight o'clock to ten o'clock this evening.What was I thinking??!!
I know to order decaf after 7pm...guess I wasn't thinking.
Sigh...
But let's look at the bright side:
I found a few moments to update my blog! This probably would not have happened for a couple days if I was not so bright-eyed and bushy-tailed right now.
So...aren't you glad I'm sleepless in Virginia tonight?
Maybe not the most entertaining blog to read, but at least you heard from my groggy self.
Well, goodnight for now. I'm going to try again...


4 comments:
I didn't sleep well last night either. But, my issue wasn't caffeine related. I just kept waking up throughout the night. Too bad I didn't have a way of knowing - I'd have called and we could have chatted.
BTW - what did you do in a coffee bar for two hours? Without ME, I might add!
Maybe you can sleep in late this morning or catch a nap later in the day. Just don't sleep too much and hose yourself for sleeping tonight!
Blessings, groggy friend!
Love you,
YBFA&F
PS - Remember the phrase "a hair of the dog" and brew up a strong cup of our Houston's blend. I might just have a cup in your honor! Ha!
PSS - The fact that you have pictures of the coffee shop (inside and out) gives me a little pause.
The fact that you actually got out your camera to make a photo of your clock really cracks me up. Can you imagine Sam's reaction if he were to wake up to you doing that???
Hmmm... I'm thinking this blogging thing has really gotten to you! Heehee!!!
I totally understand not being able to sleep in the wee hours. Blogging helps.
I hope you were able to catch up on your sleep and feel refresh.
OK, I am not a coffee drinker but... I put a pot of dried butter beans on this afternoon. They were ready tonight around 11:00. I at A LOT of butterbeans. No, I mean A LOT! Now I am bloated and full and miserable and, dare I say, gassy. So I am thinking maybe NEXT time it would be a good idea to NOT eat the butterbeans at bed time.
Post a Comment