Have you ever heard of Jeff Allen?
He makes me howl...I mean tears rolling down my face doing that laugh/wail thing that every man loves to hear. I am not a pretty crier...even when I'm laughing. And I sure can't talk when I get that way...
You know...when you're trying to tell someone the funny line and they can't even understand you because you are doing that wail thing that makes your words run together...
Anyhow, the point is---this guy's funny.
Enjoy. Don't blame me if no one understands you when you try to retell his stories...
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I love him!
Did you know the Thou Shalt Not Laugh III DVD is out now?
It sure was nice to catch up on things this morning. We'll chat again soon.
Love you,
YBFA&F
That was very funny. He made laugh out loud.
Post a Comment