Sunday, November 30, 2008

OK, NOW I'm ready...


I've had my turkey. My tummy is happy and all prepped and ready for Christmas!

Our Thanksgiving was spent at Mimi's house...and we had fun visiting and just stuffing our faces. I am officially on a diet.

Tomorrow.

For a few days.

Then I have to indulge in getting-ready-for-Christmas goodies. How successful will that diet be? Not very.

So I should just wait 'til Christmas is over, right? Oh I'm so glad I talked this over with you. You help me think through things so logically. Thank you!

We had so much yummy food and had such a great time catching up with Mimi's brother and sister and their families. Cousins played football in the yard.

Oh, and we watched WALL-E! Love that movie...if you haven't seen it, go get it now! Head to Blockbuster or Mom & Pop's Movie Rental and get it! Netflix it! Whatever! The kids get a kick out of it, the adults chuckle at the things the kids don't get. We all get fully indoctrinated with the subliminal Save The Planet Green Earth Don't Litter themes. It's all part of the fun. And there is some truth in it.

So all this to say, I am now SO in the mood for Christmas , mistletoe, Jingle Bells, and all that jazz!

And unlike Dawn who starts off her holiday with this beautiful song, I prefer to get my holiday juices flowing with this thought-provoking number:


3 comments:

Dawn said...

Glad you had a good time with Sam's side of the family. Looking forward to hearing all about it.

That video. Klassy with a K! Heehee!

Blessings!

(PS - I'll try to give you a call Tuesday, maybe on my return trip from the airport.)

Nadine said...

It's nice to enjoy time with family. Glad your day was good.

The video - what a crack up. Thanks. Loved it.

BTW - Thanks for the plug on your sidebar.

j said...

TOMORROW! I get to start decorating tomorrow and it may take me a week!