
So how well are you doing with that New Year's resolution to lose 10 pounds?
During the holiday season, I followed a strict diet that worked really well for me. Remember that post? It was so easy to stick with, especially with all those holiday temptations.
So when I realized that something went terribly wrong and I had gained...ahem...a few pounds, I realized that I needed to change my eating habits.
I have to say, it's amazing how much it helps to cut out the Christmas cookies, mashed potatoes and gravy, and dinner rolls. Not to mention the pie, rum balls, eggnog, and whipped cream on everything that doesn't move.
So what's working for you? Have you found the best way to drop a few pounds?
One of my favorite comedians gives us a little insight into dieting...enjoy!


5 comments:
We love Jeff Allen. He's actually speaking at a church here in our town - a "dinner theater" set up. We'd love to go but have other "stuff" going on that same night. Sigh.
My tip... apples. Seriously.
It was nice to talk to you this morning. Especially to hear about your morning miracle!!!
Call me soon!
Blessings!
Wait...I think you said that you have better things to do than see Jeff Allen...(wiggling my pinky in my ear)...I'm sure I didn't hear that right! Whatever "stuff" is going on, blow it off, girl! Go see the funny man!
Love apples. They work for me too. Sweet w/o the guilt.
Good talking to you, too.
Hope you get to decide some major jury stuff...
He is FUUNNY! I need to get started again. I have gained half of the weight that I lost back. I am praying that I will get back on track!
that was funny!
The only thing I've managed to do is stop drinking a very expensive very high in sugar and fats tea..I'm on my 24 day w/out one sip. I hope to get a "chip" of sobrietiy by losing a few lbs as a token!
I'm proud of this goal..I don't plan to go back..now another one awaits. Dr. Pepper. I heart it.
One down many more to go.
Life style change is the only thing that ever seems to work for me..I've done it twice and lost 32-36lbs each time.
So I digress I'm changing my life, again.
Blessings!
I love the low-carb thing. It makes me lose the quickest and feel the most healthy!
Fun blog.
www.oneshetwoshe.blogspot.com
Post a Comment