Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sweet 12....going on 16!

Oh, I can't believe it.
What happened to my little Princess?

She used to be so little.

And cuddly.

Then she grew into this cute little girl, a real girlie girl that could give it right back to her brothers.

And such a good friend...

and cousin...

and sis...

and step-sis.

Now she's so...well, womanly. I mean that in a good way.



Beautiful.

Fun!

Creative.


Silly.

Fun! (did I already say that?)

Talented.

Lovely.
And she loves the Lord.

I am so proud to be her mom. God has truly blessed me with her. My only girl. Among 5 boys.

And I hope she has a HAPPY BIRTHDAY today!


I said going on 16. I meant 30.

Where has the time gone...sigh...


4 comments:

j said...

Happy Birthday!!!

She is Bea-U-tiful!! And what a blessing that she loves the Lord. Praise God!

Hope that her day was extra special.


Oh, and the only girl in 5 boys? I bet she can take care of herself :)

Dawn said...

Happy Birthday, Jess! I wish Kat and I could be there to help you celebrate. Talk to your mom... we need to arrange a girl weekend for the four of us sometime... soon!

I love you!

Aunt Dawn

Nadine said...

Happy Birthday. Your daughter is gorgeous . . . just like her mom - love the picture of you two together.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful post!!!
Your daughter is a gorgeous young woman...good job mom.