
Three years ago today I married my soul mate.
Yes, we are still in the "honeymoon" stage, but I think that second marriages with kids kind of throws you into warp speed when it comes to "stages".
God has so blessed us together. We complete each other.
Even when everything is going crazy all around us, we are sheltered in our relationship. I am so thankful for Sam.
With him I feel
Adored
Cherished
Beautiful
Sexy (ok, sorry...too much information)
Content
Hopeful
What comes to mind when you think of yourself through your spouse's eyes?
I am grateful to have a husband who sees me through God's eyes. I am loved.


3 comments:
That is just so sweet. Happy Anniversary to you and Sam. What a blessing that God has bought him and you together. May you always feel like honeymooners - after 27 years I still do.
Steph, Sam seems like a wonderful man...........I'm very happy when I see other couples as loved as I feel in my marriage.
Thanks for the comment on my blog, I'm looking forward to reading more of yours.
That is so nice. It is the most beautiful thing in the world when you find your best friend and marry him!
Post a Comment