Join me in wishing Dawn and Bud a very Happy Anniversary! They have been married for quite a few years now, and I have always admired them and their relationship within their marriage. Bud is such an awesome husband to my bestest friend. And that is a good thing. I have never had to threaten him or anything. He is crazy about her and it shows in all the efforts he makes to bless her.
And Dawn is pretty close to that Proverbs 31 woman we're supposed to strive for. I don't think she is spinning purple cloth yet, but she's probably practicing right now as we speak. Yep, she's one of those. And I say that with all due awe and respect. She makes sure her husband and kids are taken care of. And there are never fights in their home. Well, almost never. Maybe sometimes about a little thing. Like the "L" word (psst...it's laundry). And someone's underwear.
But that's not important today. What is important is that we acknowledge what a special couple they are and that we celebrate them!
So, Happy Happy Anniversary, Dawn and Bud! May you continue to be blessed by God and may your children see in you the example that they will look for in their spouses some day. We love you and wish you a very peaceful and fun day. With no laundry. Just baked goods...
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
This is such a sweet post for them, very nice of you!
Thank you!
What a nice tribute to our day - 18 years! Pretty impressive that he's thought me worthy of keeping that long, right?!
Umm... no fighting? Boy, we must have been on our best behavior when you've been around. Occasionally, but always with forgiveness when needed, then we move on.
No baking today. I'll tell you why later.
Blessings!
Dawn
You are so blessed to know them in person! Dawn is a SUPER SWEET Christian woman and I feel so blessed to have met her in Blogland. Glad that you have such a great best friend!
Take Care Steph.
Jen
What a beautiful tribute to your friends. Happy Anniversary Dawn & Bud.
BTW - I didn't forget about the tag, but when you read by post you'll know why I haven't gotten to it yet.
You got an award over at Beachy Mimi. Come get it!
Okay, already... enough of ME on your blog. (Heehee!)
You're sitting around watching soaps and eating bonbons again, aren't you?!
Love you!
YBFA&F
Post a Comment