Monday, August 4, 2008

Photo Op

I wanted to share with you one of the things we did on my birthday. One of those silly spur-of-the-moment things.

We were at the mall with our wonderful friends, shopping for school clothes and shoes, and all of a sudden---there it was! A Photo Booth! My kids got so excited to do it. I mean, we were giddy! And we laughed so hard getting those pictures taken. What a hoot!My oldest wasn't with us at the time. He was with his bud, Cheese. They were being teenagers and didn't want to hang with the family crowd. So off they went on their own, I'm sure looking at sports gear and teen fashion. I'm sure they weren't looking at anyone of the female persuasion...

So, when we re-connected with the teens, they decided to do a photo op of their own.
Note that they picked the "WANTED" theme...It actually says, "WANTED for just about everything". And the reward is a hefty sum...hmmm....

We had a great time and it was fun to share it with such wonderful friends...Thanks, Hoy and Cheese for making it so memorable.

Thanks to everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday thru my blog or Dawn's. It made my day very special...

And I had my cake and ate it too...thank you very much.

7 comments:

Dawn said...

I'm so glad you had lots of fun celebrating with your family and good friends! You know, since YBFA&F couldn't be there. ;-)

Looking forward to talking to you... soon?!

Love ya! YBFA&F

Nadine said...

It's great you had a fun birthday. Love the photos. I still have photos from when my hubby and I were dating (30 years ago).

j said...

Happy Birthday Steph!!!! Looks like a fun day.

Be blessed.

Jen

Beachy Mimi said...

That cake looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

Stephanie,

I'm so glad you had a fun birthday. Hey, I'm feeling left out....so here's my new thing for you and Dawn!!!!

YFFHS, M :o)

Steph said...

M,

I love it! That's perfect. Thanks for your birthday wishes...I'm glad we're back in touch!

Blessings,
YFFHS2

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

What great pix of fun shows you had a wonderful B~day!
Tag your it! Come see what for!