
So Dawn wanted to know when I was going to publish another post. Something about her being tired of seeing her "mug" every time she got on my blog.
I was really tempted to go down memory lane and post lots of "mugshots" of her. I mean, I even got out my old photo albums and scanned some pictures from high school. But then I decided that I would wait and post them at another time when she least expects it. Bet you can't wait!
I did have a ball looking through those albums. I was just telling my kids the other day about the fact that styles change so extremely from decade to decade. They look at pictures of us when we were younger and they laugh and point at our hair and clothing styles. We laugh, too! And I tell them---"Just wait until you are looking with your children and grandchildren at pictures of you today. They will laugh and say you look like a dork. Just like you say to us."
Funny how that works. So, instead of posting pics of Dawn, I'll pick on myself and maybe even some nameless friends and family. Enjoy!
I think the dog is the only one still in style...
Ok, so this is what we used to wear to Jr/Sr events...sigh...
Yes, my hair was shorter on one side than the other...It was the style, you know!So can any of you relate? I am amazed at what we thought looked good. Kinda makes you wonder what style we think looks good now that we will laugh our heads off about in 20 years...hmmm...

Yep, I think that will be the one...














15 comments:
Finally!!! ;-)
Oh, my... what a stroll down memory lane. You have so many more pics from our growing up era than I do. I'm more than just a little nervous about what secrets may be hiding in your old photo albums.
Hey, back off the Crocs... I love my Crocs! (I know they aren't stylish but they sure are comfortable!)
Blessings and love!
YBFA&F
GREAT FRO POST!!!
Loved all of them!!!
What a great post. That will hold us over for awhile...I love the pictures and the walk thru the decades. Too funny!
Goodness me, you were brave putting those up! They are brilliant. The hair! The pearls (so many strings of pearls)!
Thank you so much for visiting today - really nice to meet new people from all over the world
Wow those were some fun...funny photos. Funny 'cause I can relate to them.
Fabulous post. So many styles so little time to point and laugh! (At myself for having the same thing)
Those pics are just fabulous!
Thank for sharing!
Love the pix...I think the peach semi formal is my fave
I have to agree with you...we're all going to laugh about those ugly Crocs! Also, the really hideous lounge-singer-style excuses for prom attire that the teenagers are wearing these days.
I enjoyed your post!
Such great pics! What a great ride down memory lane!
You all looked very stylish through the years!
These photos are just precious and had me rolling with laughter. I love this look back down memory lane.
Wow, you KNOW I definitely can relate!!!!! Seems like yesterday!!!! You were always sooo cool Steph!
(I have to agree about the crocs!!!!)
Love,
YFFHS
"M" :o)
Oh this was great! It is so true what we think looks good now, we will be laughing about later. :)
My opinion about your opinion on Croc's.....Blah, Blah, Blah.....Your loving friend and sister in Christ.....T
Post a Comment