
Well, I've had it...I've left town...with hardly a word to anyone. That is what I needed to do. Of course, I left town with Sam. But no children. This is a romantic getaway. And I am taking you with me thanks to the advancement of technology in this age of internetology.
So, guess where I am...no really--guess.
We'll see if someone can get close.
I'll give hints through the week until someone figures it out.
Dawn and Angela, I'm sorry you are not eligible to enter this contest. You two are among the few chosen ones that we told where we were headed. As much as I love you. That would not be fair. And I want to make this a very fair contest. Ya hear? OK.
So, everyone else...click to play and then guess!


8 comments:
I hope you are having a good time and relaxing and enjoying each other. It's always special to get away for some alone time.
*Sighing deeply*
So, so envious! We go to the beach quite often, but it's the "without the kids" phrase that makes me envioius. Bud and I need one of those trips. Soon.
It will be fun to watch the comments and see what guesses are given.
Hope you're having fun. Don't forget to bake some cookies while you're there!
Love you!
YBFA&F
It's too pretty to be a TX shore!
But if it is ...then plz do tell!
I'm guessing the inside of Fl. near Pensicola...but wait it's raing there?! I'm not sure but I'm glad your there and enjoying such great views!
I'm with Dawn and am *Sighing Deeply*......
You and Sam SOOOOO DESERVE this!!
Enjoy every second of this. Breath in that warm, salty air and enjoy all of the sites and sounds that the beach bestows upon you while enjoying it's restorative powers as you both relax together!
Big HUG - Love you! Angela
My guess is North Carolina! (or Virginia Beach or North Myrtle!) lol
Have a great time! :)
M
Oh, M, you are right! And I didn't even have to post any more hints!
We are in Topsail, NC. And lovin' every minute of it!
Thanks M, Dawn, Angela, Nadine, and Dawn--We are having fun and relaxing here...feeling very blessed!
I'll post more pics soon...
I was checking in for more hints!!! How nice.... NC! I assume you are there for the whole week (?).... enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!! :) We are off to Clearwater, FL tomorrow...catch ya later!
M :o)
Hey, you!
Just checking in on you. Are you having a wonderful, relaxing, romatic time there? How are the cookies? ;-)
I thought you'd appreciate this mode of communication over a phone call on my return from taking Brennan to band practice early this morning. Ha ha!
Love you!
YBFA&F
Post a Comment