


I'll tell you what--she was one hot mama! And I mean that respectfully, Mimi! You were beautiful then, and you are beautiful now. Inside and out.
After many months of planning, we celebrated Sam's mom's birthday! Her 70th! If that isn't cause to celebrate, I don't know what is. She is the loveliest lady you will ever meet. Imagine kindness, graciousness, and fun rolled all into one. Have I mentioned how blessed I am? This is one more very big blessing--a wonderful mother-in-law. Not too many married women can say the same. And I thank God for her often.
Basically what I'm tryin' to say---I love this woman!
She lives in the general vicinity of the beach, so we have the added bonus of sunbathing and boogie-boarding while visiting her. The weather was hot during the day, but cooled down most evenings--perfect for cooking out, boating, go-karting, putt-putting, walking the boardwalk, and riding rides. Whew! We had a blast!
And, of course, celebrating a BIG birthday...



4 comments:
Oh! You should really link this to the "Sincerely Fro me to you" carnival! Those are some GREAT pix!
Yes I've read about you being the other Dawn's BFFL!
Sweet!
I'm in TX out west of San Antonia!
Come by again! Next to "meet you"
Serioulsy get linked up to Kristen!!! Great tribute!
What a very sweet tribute! I hope she reads it, too.
I was amazed at how the boys have grown (it's been almost three years since I've seen them!) and also the family resemblence between everyone. I have to ask, is Sam the baby she is holding?
We are a blessed few - those of us with a mother-in-law that we love.
Boy, you two caught me as I edited my post and made it into two. It was just too long, and I also wanted to separate Mimi's birthday tribute to be on it's own. So check out the re-write.
Oh, and yes, that sweet little baby is Sam...
Post a Comment